Mason Original GR Moringa Tea ( 2g x 10 tea bags )
Moringa is a plant that is native to the sub-Himalayan areas and also in the tropics. The leaves, bark, flowers, fruit, seeds, and root have significant health effect to human when consume. Because it can be grown cheaply and easily, and the leaves retain lots of vitamins and minerals when dried, moringa is used in feeding programs to fight malnutrition in many countries. It is also known as “ Miracle Tree” or “ Superood”.
Moringa leaves are loaded with vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, and more. One hundred grams of dry moringa leaf contains ( gram by gram ) :
- 2 times the amount of protein of yogurt
- 4 times the amount of vitamin A as carrots
- 3 times the amount of potassium as bananas
- 4 times the amount of calcium as cows’ milk
- 7 times the amount of vitamin C as oranges
The health benefits of moringa leaves includes :
- Rich in antioxidants
- Balances hormones and slows the effects of aging
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Reduces inflammation and prevents infections
- Lowers cholesterol
- Protects and nourishes the skin
Mason Original GR Moringa Tea ( Tea Bag ) : No preservatives, no colouring, no additives.
Ingredients : Moringa leaf powder, green tea.
Packaging : 2g x 10 sachets ( tea bags ) per box.
Dosage : Pour 100ml of boiled water over the tea bag in a cup. Brew 3 – 5 minutes or to desired taste. Consume 1 to 2 times a day.